- This event has passed.
FICE’s Executive Survey 2022 seminar
May 17, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EEST
Foreign Investor’s Council in Estonia hereby invites you to the FICE’s Executive Survey 2022 Seminar.
In the presence of:
- Andres Sutt, Minister of Entrepreneurship and Information Technology
- Heikki Mäki, FICE Vice-Chairman
- Arto Aas, Managing Director of Estonian Employers’ Confederation
- Estonian Investment Agency TBC
- Urmas Varblane, Professor of Economics and Business Administration Tartu University
- Jeroen van der Hoeven, FICE Treasurer
David Bailey-Lauring, FICE Chairman, will open the seminar by highlighting the findings of the FICE Executive Survey. Minister Andres Sutt provides his comment and opinion on the topic. This is followed by a panel discussion with all the participants, which will oversee the findings of the FICE Executive Survey 2022, the most extensive survey executed for four consecutive years among Foreign Investors in Estonia. The panel discussion will be moderated by Jeroen van der Hoeven, FICE Treasurer.
The event is free of charge for FICE members only, and coffee and a light snack will be included. The registration is now open, and please sign up already today as the number of seats is limited.
The registration deadline is Friday, 13th of May.