- This event has passed.
Baltic & Nordic Energy Summit 2022
September 29 @ 9:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm EEST
NECC is pleased to announce the partnership for the upcoming Baltic & Nordic Energy Summit in Tallinn on 29-30 September 2022.
The conference is a 2-day high-profile event dedicated to energy transition-driven investments and market developments. It explores opportunities for offshore wind, hydrogen, and renewable gases and looks closer into current policies driving the energy transition and future of LNG and gas markets. It creates an excellent opportunity for you to seize new opportunities across these fields.
The 30+ speaker line-up includes:
- Hando Sutter, CEO, Eesti Energia
- Aivo Adamson, CEO, AS Alexela
- Nemunas Biknius, CEO, Amber Grid
- Peter Markussen, CEO, Energinet Associated Activities
- Pål Coldevin, Executive Vice President for Offshore Development Nordics, Poland and Baltics, RWE Renewables
- Igor Vlassiouk, Director Strategy & Corporate Development, Nordion Energi AB
- Laura Huomo, Partner, Head of Energy Helsinki, Bird & Bird
- Anders Bjordal, Chief LNG, Equinor
- Bjorn Arvidsson, Area Manager Nordics & UK, Lhyfe
- Teemu Loikkanen, Regional Manager Finland and the Baltics, OX2
- Marianne Beck Hassl, Lead Market Developer, Ørsted
- Getlyn Allikivi, Offshore Grid Development Director, Elering
- Berndt Shalin, CEO, Flexens
- Kęstutis Starkus, Legal Advisor for Regulatory Risk Management, Orlen Lietuva
- Mats Hultman, Head of OEM Partnerships R&D, Products and Applications, Neste Corporation
Key topics to be addressed:
- Offshore wind prospectus in the region
- Offshore hydrogen opportunities
- Green energy investments and financing of the clean energy transition
- What will 2022-2025 bring for gas and LNG markets
- Driving decarbonization agenda through PPAs
- Advanced Biofuels – A strategic insight into the development, regulation, and future prospects in the region
- Implementation of green and grey hydrogen in the Baltic-Nordic region
- Renewable energy and low-carbon solutions
- Renewable balancing after the energy crisis
NECC members and partners are eligible for a 30% discount on the current registration fee. Please quote 30NECC and contact aga.pawlowska@eelevents to register your pass.