- This event has passed.
Annual General Meeting
May 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm EEST
Venue: Hotel Citybox
We are pleased to invite you to attend our upcoming Annual General Meeting. During the AGM, we will present a summary of our activities and financial performance during the past year. This is also a friendly reminder that your presence at the AGM will be much appreciated as we need to gather 50% of our members to have a valid AGM; therefore, we request you pre-register for the event.
Please remember that you may give another member or representative a Power of Attorney (POA) to represent you at the AGM if you cannot participate. The files are available to download by the link below and should be sent to email@example.com after signing.
AGM meeting: 16:00-18:00 (Please be on time for registration)
- Welcome greetings to all members!
- Electing the chairperson and secretary of the AGM
- Approving the agenda of the AGM
- Summary of NECC activities during 2022
- Introducing NECC in 2023 and beyond
- Review of the annual report of 2022
- Confirming the annual report of 2022
- Electing the board member election committee consisting of TWO people
- Introduction of the candidates for members of the board
- Election of a minimum of ONE and up to THREE additional members of the board
- Exiting FICE organization
- Member open forum and feedback
- Closing summary
PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY VIA THE LINK BELOW!
This event is for NECC members only!