Webinar ”Going Green Together”
Date: Friday, 5 February 2021
Time: 13:00 – 14:45 (Danish time) / 14:00 – 15:45 (Estonian time)
We are happy to invite you to webinar ”Going Green Together” on Friday, 5 February 2021 at 13:00 – 14:45 (Danish time) / 14:00 – 15:45 (Estonian time) via Zoom.
In the first part of the conference, we will celebrate the 100 years of diplomatic relationsbetween Denmark and Estonia. It is a magnificent occasion to commemorate the unique history between the two countries but also to look into the future #TOGETHER.
The second part of the conference will focus on green energy and the challenges, that can arise when accelerating the green transition.
We have the honor to present essential stakeholders representing both the public and private sectors:
- Co-host keynote speech – H.E. Mr. Jeppe Kofod, Minister for Foreign Affairs
- H.E. Mr. Dan Jørgensen, Minister for Climate, Energy and Utilities
- The Estonian Ministers for Foreign Affairs and Economic Affairs
- H.E. Mrs. Kristina Miskowiak Beckvard, Danish Ambassador to Estonia
- Finn Mortensen, Executive Director, State of Green
- Ulrik Stridbæk, Vice President, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Ørsted