Oktoberfest in Tallinn
No need to go to Germany for taking part in an Oktoberfest this year! Arranged by the German-Baltic Chamber of Commerce, NECC’s members are welcome to join their Oktoberfest in Tallinn on Friday, 29 September.
Date and time: 29 September from 19.00 and onwards.
Venue: Kochi Aidad, Lootsi 10, Tallinn.
Cost: 65 EUR + VAT per person. A limited number of VIP tables for 8 persons and including promotion of your company is available at a total cost of 1.000 EUR plus VAT per table.
VIP table package includes:
- Oktoberfest atmosphere with Oktoberfest beer, German food and live music
- Table for eight persons (incl. food and beverage)
- Presentation of the company’s logo on the advertisement material of the event (invitations, tickets, menu)
- Logo of the company on location
- Promotion of your company’s products or services (e.g. prize competition, lottery, food tasting etc.– please contact us and we will discuss the opportunities)
- Placement of your company’s logo on the AHK events website with link to the company’s website
Price of VIP-table: 1000 EURO
The number of VIP tables is limited
Deadline for table booking is 20th of August 2017
Registration for the event is open. Ask for more from NECC’s CEO Annely Särglep by either calling to her mobile +372 510 1004 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Very welcome to join and please note that Dirndl & Lederhosen are welcomed for this evening.
BECOME A MEMBER
Are you interested in becoming a member of the vibrant Norwegian-Estonian business community? Are you looking for contacts, ideas and help for developing your company? What about learning from the best practices and experiences of our CEO and board members to take your organization to the next level? Ready to expand your network? Join NECC today, and put the power of membership on your side.