NECC Annual General Meeting
Date: March 28, 2019 (16:00 – 17:30)
Venue: Workland Vabaduse (Pärnu mnt 12, Tallinn)
16:00 Annual General Meeting 2019
- Electing the chair person and secretary of the AGM
- Management Board overview of the the acitivities of NECC during 2018
- Introducing the annual report of 2018 completed and approved by the Management Board
- Confirming the annual report of 2018
- Prolonging the authorisation of Virve Jõgeva as a board member for additional 1 year period
- Management Board overview about the 2019 activities of NECC
17:00 “Unlocking the Potential for Change” by Hede Kersin Luik, Business Coach and Organisational Therapist
Hede’s key strengths are strategic marketing, behavioral economics and psychology. As a Business Coach she is good at helping people with strategy, communication storytelling, change management, motivation and organizational culture.
Hede is also the Head of Communications at North Estonia Medical Centre and former Marketing Director of Statoil. She is currently a Master’s Degree student at #1 International MBA Programme provider INSEAD where she studies Consulting and Coaching for Change.
Workland’s newest centre Workland Vabaduse is located right next to Vabaduse väljak and the Old Town. The new centre provides workspace flexibility by offering a mixture of open coworking areas and private offices together with 5 meeting rooms. Multiple breakout areas and a spacious lounge that is also suitable for various events create excellent opportunities for networking and community building.
For more info please contact Annely Särglep (M: +372 510 1004)