EGM – Extraordinary General Meeting
Date: Thursday, 10 December
Venue: Radisson BLU Olümpia, Liivalaia 33, Tallinn + ONLINE
At the general meeting held on 26 August 2020, new members of the board were elected. We appreciate your vote.
Between 27 to 29 October the board received requests, in total signed by more than 1/10 of the members to call the general meeting with an agenda of changing the articles of association and electing additional members of the board or a new board.
Based on the above-mentioned information the board calls for the extraordinary general meeting which will take place on Thursday, December 10th at Radisson BLU Olümpia (Liivalaia 33, Tallinn) and ONLINE!
Agenda of the general meeting:
- Electing the chairperson and the recording secretary of the general meeting;
- Introductory speech from the board;
- Changing the articles of association;
- Overview of the activities of the NECC during 2020;
- Deciding on call back the board member:
- Jaanus Stern;
- Joar Terjesen;
- Paal Aschjem;
- Electing the board member election committee consisting of 2 persons;
- Introduction of the candidates for members of the board;
- Election of up to 7 members of the board.
Every member is invited to stand as a candidate. More information about NECC Board Member Role Description is available here: http://necc.ee/about/necc-role-description/
Each representative of a member must have a PoA, if not marked as a statutory representative in the business registry. Information about PoA’s and links for downloading the documents are here:
Information for ONLINE PARTICIPATICIPANTS is available here.
PS – This event is for the NECC members only!
Registration is mandatory.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 at 12:00.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Members of the board