EGM – Extraordinary General Meeting
Date: Thursday, 10 December
Venue: Radisson BLU Olümpia, Liivalaia 33, Tallinn + ONLINE
At the general meeting held on 26 August 2020, new members of the board were elected. We appreciate your vote.
Between 27 to 29 October the board received requests, in total signed by more than 1/10 of the members to call the general meeting with an agenda of changing the articles of association and electing additional members of the board or a new board.
Based on the above-mentioned information the board calls for the extraordinary general meeting which will take place on Thursday, December 10th at Radisson BLU Olümpia (Liivalaia 33, Tallinn) and ONLINE!
Agenda of the general meeting:
- Electing the chairperson and the recording secretary of the general meeting;
- Introductory speech from the board;
- Changing the articles of association;
- Overview of the activities of the NECC during 2020;
- Deciding on call back the board member:
- Jaanus Stern;
- Joar Terjesen;
- Paal Aschjem;
- Electing the board member election committee consisting of 2 persons;
- Introduction of the candidates for members of the board;
- Election of up to 7 members of the board.
Every member is invited to stand as a candidate. More information about NECC Board Member Role Description and application form is available here: http://necc.ee/about/necc-role-description/
Each representative of a member must have a PoA, if not marked as a statutory representative in the business registry. Information about PoA’s and links for downloading the documents will be sent a couple of weeks before the EGM.
The board is currently working the option to provide members with a possibility to participate in the general meeting and vote through the means of telecommunication. The board will provide a separate update in this issue within the end of November 2020.
PS – This event is for the NECC members only!
Registration is mandatory.
The deadline for registration is Tuesday, December 8th, 2020.
Looking forward to see you soon.
Members of the board