Digital seminar in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy
Date: Tuesday, 9th March 2021
Time: 13:00 – 14:00
Dear friends and members of Norwegian-Estonian Chamber of Commerce (NECC),
NECC has the pleasure of inviting you to a digital seminar in cooperation with the Royal Norwegian Embassy. A report made by Gateway & Partners on the Norwegian Capital Presence in Estonia will be presented.
The seminar will be held online 9th March between 13:00 and 14:00
Agenda as follows:
- Introduction by Ambassador Else Berit Eikeland
- Status and future of Norwegian business in Estonia by Joar Terjesen
- Norwegian Capital Presence in Estonia by Zanda Vipule
- Questions and answers related to the report
- Summary by Else Berit Eikeland and Joar Terjesen
The Norwegian Capital Presence report can be downloaded from here: LINK
NO PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Participate by simply joining the following link: LINK
The meeting is set up via Microsoft Teams and it’s possible to join via your internet browser without downloading and installing the software.
Please be aware; if you intend to ask questions, you need a microphone installed on your computer.
Royal Norwegian Embassy and NECC