AGM – Annual General Meeting 2020
Date: Wednesday, August 26th
Time: 12:00 – 13:30
Venue: Citybox Tallinn Hotel, Laeva 1, Porto Franco, Tallinn
This event is for NECC members ONLY!
12:00 – 13:30 Annual General Meeting (+ election of the new board)
- Electing the chairperson and secretary of the AGM
- Board overview of the activities of NECC during 2019
- Introducing the annual report of 2019 completed and approved by the Board
- Confirming the annual report of 2019
- Board overview of the 2020 activities of NECC
- Changing the Articles of Association
- Electing the 2 members election committee
- Introducing the candidates of the Board
- Election of the Board members
Your attendandce is highly appreciated!
About the venue:
Citybox is a self-service hotel that will surely change the hotel landscape of Tallinn. The hotel also perfectly complements the trade and office centre of Porto Franco. Thanks to new technological solutions, Citybox can provide high-quality accommodation services at affordable prices.
The reception area of the Citybox hotel of Porto Franco is located on the ground floor of the building; and the rooms are on the third, fourth and floor. The hotel has 272 rooms with stylish Scandinavian interior design, including rooms for one, two, or four people for families. The rooms will be equipped with everything required for a comfortable night.
For more information please contact Annely Särglep (+372 510 1004)