BUSINESS IN EST/NOR
NECC is a non-profit membership based business association with more than 60 members for companies with Norwegian-Estonian share capital, management or co-operation.
We facilitate professional networking, seminars of interests, provide relevant information regarding both Estonia and Norway and promote Norwegian companies, competence and business values.
Norway and Nordic countries are the largest investors in the Baltic countries. Norwegian investments have grown the fastest during last 10 years. There are over 1000 companies with Norwegian capital in the Baltic States today, almost 400 of them locate in Estonia. Nordic countries are also the largest trading partners for the Baltic countries. There are thousands of Norwegian companies with partners in the Baltic States.
Why do business in Estonia?
Estonia is a stable place to do business.
- 1st place in the International Tax Competitiveness Index Rankings
- 2nd place in the Index of Economic Freedom in Europe
- 2nd place in the Freedom in the Net Index
- 12th place in the Ease of Doing Business Report 2017 – World Bank
- 30th place in the Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016 – World Economic Forum
- 22rd place in the Corruption Perceptions Index 2015 – Transparency International
Estonia has some of the highest international credit ratings in the region. Standard & Poor: AA-; Moody’s: A1; Fitch IBCA: A+.
- We do things fast! You can establish company online in 15 minutes and do the taxes in 3minutes.
- 0% corporate income tax on undistributed profits
- Estonia is a digital society: less hassle means time better spent.
- 95% Percentage of Tax Declarations Online
- We offer unique e-residency.
- Population of just 1.3 million, yet produces more start-ups per head than any other country in Europe.
Source: BDO Estonia